Note to New Members ×

Hello New here...local Mtn. Creek rider

avantneil

Hello everyone.

Was riding this morning at Mtn. Creek ran into a nice guy by the name of John. We rode all morning and spoke about his nice carve board and he informed me of this site.

Was good to see another CARVING enthusiest out on the Mtn. Had no idea there was a whole community on the Interwebz.

I used to ride a carve board yrs ago but i was always alone. So i then bought larger snowboard (but big guy anyway) and started to carve same way on the large 168cm - 163cm boards. Going on 20..5ish yrs now snowboarding and i love every min i can get out on the Mtn. Hopefully i can pointed in the right direction and pic up another carve board/binding/boots.

Anyway just stopping in and saying HELLO and seeing what going on in Bomber. Pretty cool place.....NOOB so still learning the system over here.

735194_10151186295615178_1025334190_n.jpg

551571_10151155755950178_1402566741_n.jpg

32186_10151186295785178_1238038560_n.jpg

Edited by avantneil

Howdy, get your buttz in hardboots and a race deck pronto! ;)

Wow, I used to ride at Mountain Creek, I remember it especially in regards to the archaic lifts (that weird open gondola thing), a pervasion of ICE and a boatload of the yo yo yo NJ tyte homies of the 'u wanna smoke up' crew. I think I got offered a hit every 10th ride up.

Howdy, get your buttz in hardboots and a race deck pronto! ;)

Wow, I used to ride at Mountain Creek, I remember it especially in regards to the archaic lifts (that weird open gondola thing), a pervasion of ICE and a boatload of the yo yo yo NJ tyte homies of the 'u wanna smoke up' crew. I think I got offered a hit every 10th ride up.

cruzing the classified section looking for a setup.

Just unsure of size board i need?

Specs on me:

6'2" 240lbs

11-11.5 boot size.

Heading to NH this weekend (thursday on) if i could grab a setup befor i go....it would be awesome

Look for a slightly too short GS deck in the mid 170s.

For example, any of the boards fscott has for sale would be good for you as a first time board

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?39105-Pre-ebay-F2-172-amp-174-oxygen-170-burton-race-plate-bindings-amp-cant-wedges

I sent him an email last night, just waiting back a response.

thanks for the info...muchly appreciated.

up for a fellow Creek rider. I'm up there every weekend, although not on hard boots all the time.

I usually ride Sat - Sun morning from 8-10 maybe 11am then done. Usually packed by then