Note to New Members ×

Looking for Catek OS2 complete or spare parts

breeseomatic

I believe I have a set of burton discs to offer up for the righ price.

I MIGHT have a set of (non d3) elastomers

What do you mean by Binding spacers? The clear plexiglass/lexan plates that go between the binding and board to protect the board?

TB,

If you do have Burton 3 hole disks I would like to buy them. I'm between a rock and a hard place so go easy on me with the price. I already have a set of the regular elastomers, I'm in need of the D3 for my Burton Ultra Prime. And yes, the polycarbonate binding spacers that Catek was selling. I have a set on one board and would like to put them on my Burton Ultra Prime.

Thanks!

You shouldn't need the spacers on an ultra prime.

What do you think a fair and reasonable price is?

The spacers were going to go on my Coiler. I've heard some crazy things about TD1 and OS1 bindings breaking metal boards. So I figured OS2 with D3 AND polycarb spacers should protect the board from the bindings as much as possible. I want to run the same set-up or as close as possible on the Ultra-Prime for consistency sake.

As far as price, it depends on how shiny the discs are :). I really wish I could offer more, but is $30 shipped to 91601 fair? If so, then you can send me a private message or email with your PayPal details and I will send out a payment right away.

Fair market value is an estimate of the value of a property, based on what a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured buyer would probably pay to a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured seller in the market.

What you are starting IS a bidding war since JohnnyLo would likely say $35 shipped if he wanted them. If that is the case, you can sell them on eBay and risk getting more or less.

Those discs sold for $25 each when Catek was in business. A 55% return on used gear of unknown quality is pretty good. Especially for a binding that is not in production. I stand by my offer of $30 shipped; I was willing to go up a little if you made a counter offer (that is the process of price negotiations) but not anymore.

And furthermore, who the hell thread jacks a post like that? Hinting that you would out bid the original poster? JohnnyLo, you should learn some forum manners.

Not jacking at all was going to past exact same thread. Figuring if 1 person has 1 someone else will........if thats how it came across I apologize

Not jacking at all was going to past exact same thread. Figuring if 1 person has 1 someone else will........if thats how it came across I apologize

John,

That's how I read into your post and I became defensive, especially since it appears that the seller is starting a bidding war by asking for prices out in the open. In your case, usually one would post that they, too, are in need as you did. However instead of stating that you are "willing to pay haha" which can be interpreted as you are "willing to pay more", a response of "I'll also buy mounting plates if they are available" would not be as confusing since there is no implied meaning.

Anyway, no harm intended on your part, and no harm intended on my part. We cool?

John,

That's how I read into your post and I became defensive, especially since it appears that the seller is starting a bidding war by asking for prices out in the open. In your case, usually one would post that they, too, are in need as you did. However instead of stating that you are "willing to pay haha" which can be interpreted as you are "willing to pay more", a response of "I'll also buy mounting plates if they are available" would not be as confusing since there is no implied meaning.

Anyway, no harm intended on your part, and no harm intended on my part. We cool?

absolutely huge misunderstanding.......my intentions were not at all to start a bidding war....the plates are yours. Looking for plates myself

This was all a cluster$&@&. I asked as i think I have 2 pair up at the ski house. Could ship Monday morning.

Is $30 shipped a fair price to all?

One pair is blue, the other is stock silver.

Walk away if you wish. As I have 2 pair and no one knows the fair market valueoif parts that are no longer available, it was a perfectly fair question of another person in need

Edited by ~tb

This was all a cluster$&@&. I asked as i think I have 2 pair up at the ski house. Could ship Monday morning.

Is $30 shipped a fair price to all?

One pair is blue, the other is stock silver.

Walk away if you wish. As I have 2 pair and no one knows the fair market valueoif parts that are no longer available, it was a perfectly fair question of another person in need

Yes huge cluster hahaha

Will let breesej choose first whatever he doesnt take I will look into

Does anyone have a picture of these plates...????

Let me confirm qty, quality and location, post pics and go from there.

I might have a small snag that I am not going to ths mountain this weekend. Ill see if I can get them shipped out remotely.

Can you each please PM me your mailing addresses?

alright gents.

you lucked out . . . I am not going to the ski house this weekend. . . but turns out, this were in my gear bag. Silver's going to Breesej and blue's to JohnnyLo?

$30 shipped each?

I have breesej's shipping address. Johnny, please e-mail yours to me if you are interested in the parts.

post-236-141842384142_thumb.jpg

post-236-141842384139_thumb.jpg

alright gents.

you lucked out . . . I am not going to the ski house this weekend. . . but turns out, this were in my gear bag. Silver's going to Breesej and blue's to JohnnyLo?

$30 shipped each?

I have breesej's shipping address. Johnny, please e-mail yours to me if you are interested in the parts.

[ATTACH]33363[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]33364[/ATTACH]

Pm sent. Life saver haha matches my MADD 170