Note to New Members ×

Track 325 Deluxe boots size 26 or 27?

srvcustom1

First off I will say I am all knew with Hardboard riding have been riding softboot for 14 years making the switch over,

My question is I test out at 26.98 Mondo. I am trying to fit into size 26 Deluxe, Wondering if I should go to size 27, right now I get (1) finger back behind heel but, its a tight finger, wondering if anyone out there was this close to another boot size and what they did, ANY info would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Mike.

I am using thermal liners I forgot to add that earlier.

Edited by srvcustom1

Hi, Mike, and welcome. I'm rather new like yourself. Most newer boots out there have liners that mold around the foot given enough body heat.

I wear UPZs and am also in between sizes. My feet feel a bit uncomfortable at first but after some walking around, they feel ok. Hope that helps.

Yeah I forgot to put that in my post that I am using thermal liners, I will add that thanks for mentioning that.

Do you use, or will you use footbeds? And you can fit one finger behind your heel when wearing 27s or 26s??

I found I cannot downsize in Raichle/Deeluxe boots. For comparison, my feet are 29.2 cm and only 29.5s work for me, even with thermo liners. I tried 28.5s but they were just too small.

my understanding is a 26 will fit feet from 26.0to26.9 Having said that you would fit a UPZ 26. A head 26 unlikely. Based on the fact my foot is 27.4 cm, and I feel my UPZ 27's have lots of room. My Head 27's that are almost new are really tight, but have a thicker liner that may pack out more. With some work with a boot fitter, you should be ok.

Hi,

I just got my UPZ boot today. My foot is 24.5cm. Size of my boot is 25-25.5. Actually, There is place for 2 if not 3 fingers in the shell with bare foot. But the liners that come with the boot is REALLY thight. I'm wondering if the liner will pack enough???

Is the UPZ liner can be put in the oven before molding? I feel pressure in the toe, since the toe is made of neoprene, I'm affraid it will not stretch over time.

any experience with this?

Thank.

Edited by pdube1

Hi,

I just got my UPZ boot today. My foot is 24.5cm. Size of my boot is 25-25.5. Actually, There is place for 2 if not 3 fingers in the shell with bare foot. But the liners that come with the boot is REALLY thight. I'm wondering if the liner will pack enough???

Is the UPZ liner can be put in the oven before molding? I feel pressure in the toe, since the toe is made of neoprene, I'm affraid it will not stretch over time.

any experience with this?

Thank.

I have a hard time believing your boots feel tight. judging by your foot size and boot size. I would have thought you would be swimming in them, and need smaller size. They aren't heat mouldable, they break in over time. kind of a memory foam. the liner is very thin though.

You can't judge a footsize here through the internet. I normally have a foot 25 or 26 mondo (25,8 left, 26,3 right). But I don't fit either boots because of a high arch in both feet. I am lucky I fit a 27 boot with a custom Strolz liner and custom footbed. And even than I have to push my high arch into the boot with a lot of effort. So beware.

I have a hard time believing your boots feel tight. judging by your foot size and boot size. I would have thought you would be swimming in them, and need smaller size. They aren't heat mouldable, they break in over time. kind of a memory foam. the liner is very thin though.

I always had problem finding any kind of shoes or boots. I have short feet, but large and thick, also my feet's toe end is square shape.

Also, I know there is place for larger liner in the shell since I can feel a 1 cm gap between the end of the liner and the shell.

I think that if I can heat only the toe box of the liner with heat gun to expand this section they would fit perfect. Else, I will have to try with a new liner.

On the side of the boot there are number 4 - 4.5 -5. There is also the number 5 written on the liner, does that mean liner 5 is the larger I can fit in the shell?