Note to New Members ×

Sunapee Feb 6, 2013

GeoffV

My current state of employment provides me unlimited access. I've stopped counting how many times I've been this season.

The 5th sounds fine, it's Ladies Day so you all should fit right in, Wed. the 6th would be 2 fer one day, just saying. The snow is excellent with a deep base, everything is open, they got two more of those monster groomers this year and the cord is set sweetly every morning for my hour or so. They blew a ton of cover for MLK weekend and while it has been a bit nippi this week you can 'carve carve no slide" cause it isn't icy.

DURACE- I've fallen in with the mid-week crowd if I go on the w/end it is only for a quick hour and then back with my boy "The Gas Pedal" skiing the S.Peak/Ridge or Beater. He is already hittin the beginner rails/boxes at age 5 and only wants to be in the park.

EZE

• 2 weeks later...

Weds calling for light snow and partial sun temps in the low 30s.

The mt did take a hit with the rain last week so there is b-plate down below the groom.

I only rode for the first hour sat/sun and it was typical eastcoast, you can carve it but if you push too hard you're out.

They have been blowin every night and blending that in with the base. All trails are open.

Nightime temps are very chilly so the groom should set-up nice and may have some sugar on top for first am.

Make sure your blades are sharp, bring the 5 hour energy the bottle of advil and the low light lens. I'll see you at 9 in the new lodge.