Note to New Members ×

Kessler 168 PGS Blacktop 2011 (like new) $1000

ibnbatouta

I have two a pristine Kesslers for sale...

2011 168 PGS blacktop board (standard specs) that needs a new home. This is the ultimate board for big arcs, small arcs...and it will rail through crud. Has maybe 10 days on it...no hits, chunks, chips or otherwise. 99% edge life (never been ground). The only sign of use is some marking on the topsheet where my Kessler Worldcup Plate was mounted. That's it...otherwise like new. 4x4 inserts (no UPM or center VIST inserts) $900 OBO + shipping.

2011 185 GS blacktop board (standard specs). Again, a beautiful board that has never been ground and never taken any hit...just has some marking on the topsheet where my Worldcup Plate has been mounted. 4x4 inserts with VIST center inserts) $900 OBO + shipping

post-9822-141842380593_thumb.jpg

post-9822-141842380588_thumb.jpg

post-9822-141842380591_thumb.jpg

Edited by ibnbatouta
Price adjustment

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have this virtually new Kessler 168 PGS (stock specs). You won't find one in nicer condition. $800 and it's yours. Used only as freecarving board for total of about 8 days. ZERO hits. Edges are 100% and perfect and so is the base. Never been ground.

• 1 year later...