Note to New Members ×

Race Board GS

jjfarbs

^ Thanks Hollywood !!

jjfarbs we have a blacktop Kessler 171 where looking to sell. It was bought at the end of last season from Bomber's demo fleet. Our rider used it for 1/2 a day, and we felt he would be better suited on something else.

The family is into it for $900, and they're looking to recoup that. Let me know if that price works. I'll pay for the shipping to TO.

I can email you pics later, or I will attempt to post them up here. In perfect working condition, minor scratches on the topsheet, new base grind over the summer. The edges are set at .87 side wall and .89 base. Serial # 100058110.

johndeere0321@hotmail.com

thanks,

JC

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !

Picture # 1

^ Thanks Hollywood !!

jjfarbs we have a blacktop Kessler 171 where looking to sell. It was bought at the end of last season from Bomber's demo fleet. Our rider used it for 1/2 a day, and we felt he would be better suited on something else.

The family is into it for $900, and they're looking to recoup that. Let me know if that price works. I'll pay for the shipping to TO.

I can email you pics later, or I will attempt to post them up here. In perfect working condition, minor scratches on the topsheet, new base grind over the summer. The edges are set at .87 side wall and .89 base. Serial # 100058110.

johndeere0321@hotmail.com

thanks,

JC

post-1557-141842379751_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !