Note to New Members ×

Brand new Burton FP 159 $188.95

srodeo

Those postings have been around for several years. Would love to know if you can actually buy the board.

Hey eastcoast. I too ride plate yellow ice and used to swear by my 178FP. Last year bought a virus and road a few of my primes and the virus back to back. I since sold most of my FPs and ordered another virus. The ice edge grip is scary. Not sure what is in those boards but wow. I have never ridden so good

Just passing on my experience

Lamberto

I hear you. I have a PJ 7 (gold top sheet). I just christened it a few years ago and I do love it. My first boards were burton FPs and PJs. Check out Vokl Renntigers. I picked up a 178 and it is very exciting. It has a very tight tunr radius and some good dampening qualities. I would say you could find one for a good price on here. Look for the black top sheet.

I plan on doing some ice riding in Michigan this year with the virus and Vokl. So I will give you my thoughts later in the season

It will be fun either way

Cheers

Lamberto