Note to New Members ×

Four More Years

lowrider

I just wish i could spot a deal as quick as you ! I did pick up a real nice rossi 159 Shannon Melhuse Pro ride with Nitro bindings used about three times at a local swap last weekend. Perfect for the wall or a beginner.

don't mean to steal the thread or anything but whats up with that setup?? I have that exact same one, and i've seen multiple ones on cl and ebay.

If you are referring to the board nothing wrong with it except its not new technology. A newer titinal constructed board would be better (edge hold, more damp,etc.) If you mean the TD1's again old tech but well built i use them on isolation plates. Most now prefer the TD3's which give more comfort as thay are not as ridgid. I find the TD1's with a soft plate give an excellent ride as the flex of the plate compensates for the stiff bindings.

If you are referring to the board nothing wrong with it except its not new technology. A newer titinal constructed board would be better (edge hold, more damp,etc.) If you mean the TD1's again old tech but well built i use them on isolation plates. Most now prefer the TD3's which give more comfort as thay are not as ridgid. I find the TD1's with a soft plate give an excellent ride as the flex of the plate compensates for the stiff bindings.

I mean the board and the nitro bindings, I've seen the combo more than any other. I have to agree and say it's a great combo, pretty durable too.

Shame the seller had already shipped them. Keep in mind shipping to CANADA is a bit more.

You know these where posted three days ago right? It is not like folks didn't have an opportunity to buy these at 60$.

I don't need the binding but though they might be of use to kids on the race team. I would have just sat on them till someone wanted them. The mention of stripped screw was a concern but since it's just the head of the screw not a problem. I see that you also provide reasonably priced equip. to new riders so rather than pay too much postage, duties etc. it would be better if they went to someone close to you. Thanks for the offer ! Lowrider