Note to New Members ×

Montana ski areas are closing this weekend.....boo hoo!

slopetool

Yep, its true. Some areas closed last weekend and Snowbowl and Big Sky are still open till Sun.

Anyway, I'm a little bummed. The last day of the year is always a fun party! Always look forward to that.

it seems to me like everyone is closing early this year? how come? still lots of snow here

Happens every year sled access riding should be good till june in the selkirks though. Every true die hard board bum finalgles a way to get one even if its a older one. Hoping to get out there soon minus the board for a few more months.

Which ski area is that in the photo??

uh, er.... well... that's his "hidden gem".... he doesn't want to many people finding out about it, but since you are his best buddy.... hehehehe..... it's <cough, cough> Montana Snowbowl <cough, cough> BUT I DIDN'T SAY IT!!!! hahahahahahahaha oh yeah, here's the link too.... http://www.montanasnowbowl.com/

Bryan, I guess the BBQ would have been much better if the last day of the season had sun!!! But what the heck, free food is free food... my cheese burger was good as I sat outside under an overhang shivering.... oh well.... this IS Montana...

a toasted PBnJ???? is that a PNW thing???? what is with you crazy people????? hahahahahah

Gourmet? For some reason I'm thinking peanut butter and jelly out of a pocket on a chair lift isn't exactly gourmet! Even if it is on toast!

YOU evidently haven't had one of Ed's Gourmet PB&Js??? Something very fishy here. Are you really seeing Ed? What have you done with him?