Note to New Members ×

Burton bindings - Race Plate and Step-In, Cants

OhD

One pair Race Plates in original box, documents - $100 OBO

One pair Step-Ins in original box, documents AND the original leash (collectors take note)! $5000 OBO

One 3-degree cant plate, 3D pattern only, no screws (pictured with Race Plates) $15

One 7-degree cant plate, 3D pattern only, no screws (pictured with Race Plates) $15

3D center discs included with both pairs of bindings.

One set of 4x4 discs to go with the first bindings to sell, if wanted by the buyer. (pictured with Race Plates)

All barely used, in excellent condition.

Contact me at eaud52 at gmaildotcom or here. Paypal preferred. Everything is negotiable.

post-3954-141842364156_thumb.jpg

post-3954-141842364159_thumb.jpg

post-3954-141842364164_thumb.jpg

mo_writer

Got your e-mail. The Race Plates fit MP23 to 31 and the Step-Ins 23 to 30.5. post-3954-141842364195_thumb.jpg

Do you need cants? 4x4 discs (I'd guess not, since I see you have a Burton board)?

Teach

Sorry, no certs, but did I fail to mention the never-used corduroy pattern stomp pad and the mini-manual with the embossed silver cover? How many of those do you think are on the market? The leash has the distinctive circle-B logo and the binders are trimmed in the hard-to-imitate diaper-doo yellow color.

Teach

Can you wait an hour or so on the cants, since one or both might make a deal on a pair of the bindings? If not sold with bindings in an hour, they're yours for $30 and I'll cover standard shipping. Fair enough?

Dennis

Jmars

Little use on the bindings - I tried them with the Burton Furnace boots for part of a season before I had much of a clue at all about what I was trying to do, got sore and frustrated with it all and went back to softies for a few more years. post-3954-141842364237_thumb.jpg Here's a full-resolution photo - you can see how little wear there is on the plastic parts. If you decide to buy them, it's $150 (by PayPal), shipped, including a set of 4x4 discs if you want them. I'm shipping the raceplates (Sold and paid for) and the cants (Agreement, pending payment) today (I trust) and would like to get the shipping done in one trip. If you could decide, please send me an e-mail for details on payment and they'll get shipped right away.

Thanks for your interest.

• 5 months later...