Note to New Members ×

Kessler 162

Speedster33

I have a custom kessler blacktop 162 SL. Made for 180 lb. rider. I purchased this board prior to a race to the cup race in co. while there the sl race was cancelled,so the board never touched the snow! $1500 obo plus s+h

I also have a 158 f2 speedster SL board. In good conditon base well maintained! Asking $200

If your wondering I rode and trained with Niel Sunday,for 10 years in the ski roundtop racing club (srrc).

Please contact tm fb 33 @ gmail . Com

Edited by Speedster33

FWIW, I met this young man (the op) briefly in the past two weeks while at a PA hill. He mentioned the Kessler and the story that goes along with it while we talked. I indicated that he might do well to list here on BOL in an attempt to reach an audience more tailored to what he is selling. I only bring any of this up because I can see he has no history here on BOL and I would hope to dispell any concerns about whether he is legit or not. I can be conned but I think he's a good kid. If it turned out I was wrong, I guess I'd have to delete this post!