Note to New Members ×

Burton Wind Boots 28.5 and 6 degree cant plate on fleabay

dano

Do you have any idea where to find replacement parts? I have burton ice boots size 26....mine were and still are way too tight for the boot size they say they are. Anyway, wondering who may have a toe pad our whatever that grey piece is on the bottom...mine broke off and I have been using duct tape just to space it so I can click in without my foot falling out of the binding. And if thats not bad enough, on the other for I lost a buckle on the ankle.....so I'm always slipping out on my toeside....aaaargh!! I wonder if 28.5 is much bigger than 26......our would it at least be comfortable and allow me to maybe wear a thicker pair of socks?????? What do you guys think??? I need help- PLEASE!!! We are going to stratton tomorrow and I don't want this to ruin the trip!!! :( any ideas would be great....

I'm going to let the auction run. I actually had them listed here in the WTB section but no bites.

The last minty Winds I saw on ebay went for almost $150. Still no bids but 35 watchers/snipers...

Alli, Burton hardboots do run narrow and the stock the burton liners are tough to break in. I actually put a packed out 28.5 Nordica SBH liner in my size 29 Wind boots ( same shell as the 28.5 with bigger liner ) and they are MUCH more confortable than the new original size 29 burton liners.

I don't think you can get replacement parts anymore, but if I had that toe rubber piece missing, I would cut a piece of foam stomp pad and stick it to the toe block of the binding. If the long wire bail broke on your heel buckle they sell similar stainless cable at west marine.

Edited by dano