Note to New Members ×

FS: Burton Wind Boots - Size 27 - $125

AWheelMan

Burton Wind boots for sale. BOOTS ARE SOLD.

$125 Canadian funds

Size: 27 mondo

These boots are obviously a few years old now (pretty sure I bought them near the end...around '02?) but haven't seen a ton of use. In fact they haven't been used at all in over 8 years. So basically they have a very few days on them over about 2 seasons. I always thought I'd keep them to help someone local get started but it just hasn't happened so here they are.

They've got lots of good life left in them and while they were never the best fit on my feet many people swear by them.

I'm in southern Ontario if you'd like to try them on.

Best way to reach me is e-mail: awheelman AT gmail DOT com

post-6672-141842358333_thumb.jpg

Edited by AWheelMan

Has the sale gone through? I may be interested. If I was any closer I'd take advantage of your "help someone local get started" program, but that's not possible. I have one foot measured at 27 and one at 27.5, so I'M assuming this would be good, especially since my foot isn't overly wide.

Let me know the status...

Hey newcarver,

I am going to pick these up. I do have some 27 reactors that I will not need after this. I would be glad to get those to you for cheap. If you really want, I can give you some additional parts too. I have some extra shells 30mp that I picked up for parts. Once I get these boots, we can work out the details for you.

Lamberto

Hey newcarver,

I am going to pick these up. I do have some 27 reactors that I will not need after this. I would be glad to get those to you for cheap. If you really want, I can give you some additional parts too. I have some extra shells 30mp that I picked up for parts. Once I get these boots, we can work out the details for you.

Lamberto

In case you are interested, I have the exact same boots mondo 28 liner, shell is 27.5 to 29. They are new old stock that I purchased for replacement parts. I have the Fire model and wanted regular heels which I swapped. So they will come with the Burton intec system, the intec race plate and a cant as a package deal. So they are new with barely used intec heels. The plates are as new as well. I'm going to put them on eBay this Sunday. Let me know if interested before that. I'm located in Canada as well. Cheers.

Not sure how they compare to a track. I think these are probably stiffer than some boots, but I learned to ride in reactors so I did ok with them. But they are great boots, but i think it was a learning curve as with all things. Perhaps someone else can give you more info for comparison with more knowledge than me. I was looking for $100 for the one pair and maybe $125 for both sets. Or make me an offer. Shipping is up to you. I will be in NJ next week if you want to work out a cash/meeting in NJ.

Healside,

The boots are 27, stamped right on the back of the liners. They are quite nice. Awheelman charged me 40 as they were shipping from Canada to the US. International is always more. At any rate, let me know if your interested. I will not be able to use these :( so better they go to someone who can. I need the 27.5mp. So, I guess I will have to keep looking and/or buy the deelux 700's. Probably a buy for next year...