Note to New Members ×

trip to Monument CO

NWboarder

Hello Fellow Bombers (CO chapter).

I am heading to Monument, north of CO springs, first week in March to visit my sister for the first time since they have moved there. I would love to hear everyones opinion on the best MOST convenient Mountain to hit while I am there. I dont mind driving but would like to keep it under 3 hrs with traffic. Also I will be in need of a set up as I wont be traveling with my gear. Thinking that if i am directed to Breck, Copper etc I would stop in to Bomber and demo the Swoard.

<O:pAny and all suggestions will be appreciated. <O:p

Ev<O:p

Plan on a weekend day, more folks on Sunday, with the LCI. Either bring your boots and get boards/binders from the LCI to use or hit up Bomber for all the equipment.

Plan on visiting Bomber/Fin and Michelle while you are here as well as Bola at All Board Sports in Boulder, the premier candy store for snowboarding. Take lots of money to both the shops as you WILL want to spend money.

Looking forward to meeting and riding with you.

Ink

Ink great info! Bola and i already have a strong long-distance relationship (friendly and financial) so you are right, I have to stop in and shake the guys hand face-to-face. Really would like to see Bomber too and thank them for facilitating such a great community. I will start saving now as I fear after I ride that Swaord I may ask about a layaway program of sorts. looking into LCI now. This is going to be fun!

• 2 weeks later...
okay i give up... stupid question but what is the LCI?

A bunch of knuckleheads that ride lovey regularly. LCI stands for Loveland Carve Initative, taking over the mountain one rider at a time. The name stems from a sims "dinner jacket" I picked up at a clearance outlet a few years ago, which made me appear much more dapper than I truely am, almost "Bond like". We even have a secrect hand shake. Thats all I can tell you for now.:cool:

mario

okay i give up... stupid question but what is the LCI?

A bunch of knuckleheads that ride lovey regularly. LCI stands for Loveland Carve Initative, taking over the mountain one rider at a time. The name stems from a sims "dinner jacket" I picked up at a clearance outlet a few years ago, which made me appear much more dapper than I truely am, almost "Bond like". We even have a secrect hand shake. Thats all I can tell you for now.:cool:

mario

No, no, no... we're a bunch of drinkers with a carving problem

:D