Note to New Members ×

Older Bindings-snopro, Hot, Rossi, X-bone S.i.

ziolino66

While searching out some "newish" gear for myself I picked up a bunch of older gear that I thought maybe someone could use. All 4 sets are I believe late 90's era. It seems they all have the same history: bought new by people wanting to try boarding, used 30 days max before owners went back to skiing, or had family...in storage ever since. All look to be in original working order except as noted on Raichles. Inexpensive stuff for someone starting out, lighter riders, or..? Also inexpensive boots (sizes 24.5-26.5) selling on other listing. All prices are plus shipping.

First 2 sets were bought in France, while couple was living there. I mention this because I don't think "Hot Bindings" are very common around here. Both sets were mounted on "Hot" boards, I guess while in France..

She was on smaller side of average for ladies, he was definately lightweight -150lbs max.

Snopro-Base--I know the "Snopro Race" are popular, I'm guessing these are just their "base/entry level"--$50 OBO

Hot--these are actually identical to ones above with "Hot" branding-$50 OBO

Rossignol--these actually look pretty solid. They have a little cant built into the baseplates. boardski said "used them a couple years with no issues, so if mounted properly and your not an aggressive clydsdale, they should work for you" in response to a thread seeking info. on them.--SOLD

post-10487-141842357052_thumb.jpg

Edited by ziolino66
item sold

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mo

both are still available, unfortunately the old three hole Burton discs I have are a different size. Don't know if they made any that would fit? You could post something on here to find out, and maybe source.

Boots---all I have left are the 121s--size 7ish/mondo 25ish