Note to New Members ×

192cm Tanker and 160cm Khyber

D.T.

I'm bored, so I looking at changing my quiver. FYI - I will likely respond faster if you email me. The price is listed in each ad below; you pay shipping and insurance. Yes, the board must be insured for both of our safety. I prefer payment via PayPal.

Sold - <del>192cm Rad Air Tanker</del>

• coveted 2003 model (know to be super durable and snappy)
  • 24.2cm waist
  • 10.5m SCR
  • Ridden ~30 half-days

I purchased this board from Hardbooter in ~2007. It does have some light nicks on the topsheet and there are a bunch scratches in the base that have been P-Tex'd (most do not show up in the photos). This board is in good condition and can be ridden with softies or plates. The board has been ground once previously. You will likely want to have the board ground again prior to riding it (more for cosmetic purposes than for function). The edges are in good condition. The board has a thick layer of storage wax on the base.

<del> Asking $250USD + shipping</del>

160cm Prior Khyber

• Black topsheet
  • 25.5cm waist
  • 8m SCR

This was my wife's powder board prior to her getting a Dupraz D1 5'5". The board has been sitting, unused for ~3 seasons. Even at 5' tall, she has fun riding this beast. We bought it used off of eBay, so I don;t know the full history. It does have binding marks on the topsheet and a couple of spots that have been P-Tex'd on the base. The base of the board is not flat. There is a low spots that runs most of the length of the board. It does not affect the performance. The low spot is vaguely evident in the photos as the shiny spot that has no structure.

Asking $150USD + shipping

IMG_0013.jpg

Tanker

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0015.jpgIMG_0016.jpg

Khyber

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg