Note to New Members ×

RAICHLES--124with thermo liner(26)--2x121(7?)--2x323(26.5)

ziolino66

Stumbled across a nice stash of older boots with lots o' life left in them,while searching for myself! They all had similiar story: bought new, tried it (boarding) out for awhile, then went back to skiing, or started family...sitting in storage since.

I've given liner size, and shell size (lower boot portion of shell). All buckles , leen/flex mechanism, liners, etc., work as original except where I've specified. Pricing based on what I've seen here and ebay ( been searching classifieds for my own pair). Too high?...make me an offer. Not in a rush to sell, so if you tell me "they're worth nothing", I'll wait for reasonable offer. More info. or questions just ask.

Ideal fit for me is a 27.0, but for time being will probably keep pair of 323s for self (likely browns), I don't want step-ins so..

Raichle's "Fast Step-in" heels came on the brown 323--could be swapped to blue 323, or 124s. (possibly sold seperately) X-Bone Step-in binders also available--offers?

124 --size 26-26.5 shell, Raichle Thermoflex liner 26.0--photo, molded once. $150

Excellent condition--(+/-)20-25 days use by lighter gentleman, who appears to have taken very good care of his gear (based on same-era board which I also bought)

323--(blue)-size 26-26.5 shell, original liner 26.5 --SOLD

Very good condition--used less than 30 (mostly 1/2) days (prev. owner said he'd usually try boarding in A.M. then ski afternoon)

323--(brown)-size 26-26.5 shell, orig. liner 26.5 --SOLD

Good condition--used less than 30 days--outside of cant adjuster on 1 boot is slightly worn -see photo

2x121--size 7(?), $85 pair with small crack on liner--$100 for other

The sizing on these is a bit odd (they were bought by couple living in France at time-don't know if that explains sizing ?). They said they both wear a 39-euro size

Both pairs have same size 7 shell boot- liners on one pair say 7 - other pair say 26.0 (which makes no sense?)

Very good condition. Vibram soles. Only used while on vacation, so approx. 20-25 days - liner with 26.0 marking has small crack where front edge of ankle closes on tongue--see photo

post-10487-141842357031_thumb.jpg

post-10487-141842357034_thumb.jpg

post-10487-141842357037_thumb.jpg

Edited by ziolino66
sale

As mentioned-1 small rip on 1 liner of 121

Vibram soles on 121s--bit of dirt, but not much wear

"Fast Step-Ins"--tested with X Bone binding in living room, everything seems solid. Small piece broken off of binding-see binding listing if interested.

Yes heels are on mismatched boots..was checking "swap-abilities"

post-10487-14184235704_thumb.jpg

post-10487-141842357044_thumb.jpg

post-10487-141842357047_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

sorry for the delay...got a little busy with work, and will be for couple more days. Holy locals!...who knew Ottawa was the HB capital of ...ok maybe not, but I have had a fair bit of local response. Unitednihilists bought pair of bindings Sat. Same morning, Redman came by looking for boots but sizing didn't work out, too bad. Need to get back to Graham (also local), will message now. Wolf, I need to talk to Graham, then I'll get back to you...I'm hopeful we can still work something out.

Lots of interest, but no deals yet.

I'm not sure how this works (only couple weeks ago that I crawled outa the cave and plugged myself into this puter thingy), tried replying to BOL's email notific. last night, and it came back undelivered! No time to figure it out now...we'll try this meantime.

GRAHAM P.,

sorry for the slow response...super busy with work! I've had lots of interest... for couple guys sizing didn't work, but at this point all are still available.

If still interested, give me a call anytime om my cell-613-809-1518, and we'll go from there. I'll be around for part of the weekend if good for you.

Talk soon, Lino.