Note to New Members ×

Looking for 170-175 race board

FUNKYEASTRIDER

Hey everybody!

I was getting my board ready for the season this weekend and when I pulled it out of the bag I noticed a crack across the width running from the topsheet down to the base. Needless to say I will no be riding that board and I'm looking for a replacement. it was a 168 UltraPrime, I'll have to check on the sidecut. I'm looking for something in the 170's and definitely a racing board. I hope some of my fellow BOLers can help me out!

Thanks,

Colin

Funky - do you want to stick with Burton, e.g. so your bindings are compatible? That would be good for folks to know.

I have a Burton FP, I think 171 length, 200 waist.

I also have an F2 RS 173 (I think that's it - it's a yellow GS board). I think the waist is 190 but I'll have to check later tonight.

I'm thinking $125 for the Burton, $175 for the F2 (+ shipping).

The Burton Factory Prime is a 171, width 200, sidecut radius 12.97, color: red.

The F2 is a Speedster RS 173, width 190. There are no other specs printed on the board. It's a solid yellow color (no wood showing). Holding it up against the Factory Prime, the sidecuts look almost identical, with the F2 having maybe just a hair bigger radius. Maybe somebody here has more specs.

Both boards are in good/very good shape. Each has some scratches and dings, but nothing major. The Burton has a few more scratches in the base. The F2 has a little ding in the nose and a few in the tail, but overall I think it's in a little better condition than the Burton. But wait for pictures to judge yourself.

I'll get some pictures up later this evening.