Note to New Members ×

Bomber Bishop Bindings

www.oldsnowboards.com

price on used bishops has been going up since bomber stopped building them.('07-'08?)

Bishop fans are kind like alpine fans, we like gear that works well and doesn't break.

Josh, a hard charging telewhacker at Schwietzer

has one pair and 5 pair of second ski plates and always looking for a deal on another set. I don't think he'd consider $400 a deal.

Demand will likely only go up along with the price.

Until they make more, or something comes out that is similar..... I know I would LOVE to get a hold of a set!

I have a set of Linkens, good bindings, but not in the same league as Bishops.

Until they make more, or something comes out that is similar..... I know I would LOVE to get a hold of a set!

I have a set of Linkens, good bindings, but not in the same league as Bishops.

Bomber Tele online site talks about developing a new binding. I am guessing that is on hold? I have heard rumors to the effect that the tele ski crowd is hard to please and very hard on their equipment?

My guess is all of the other projects,tds sidewinders, BP plates, soft plate, manifolds and other projects took priority over the tele bindings.

I got a pair a year or so ago, they need some work, but I hope to mount them up on some "Hippy Stinx" K2 fatties , they have inserts!

Bomber Tele online site talks about developing a new binding.

Really? Where? Because I am the web site IT person and I can't remember putting anything like that on the web site. I actually try and do exactly the opposite, and smash any rumors that are floating around. Do you know how many people call me daily asking about a new binding? Do you know what I tell them? LOOK AT THE WEB SITE, because we're not holding anything back. Can you imagine what it would be like if someone actually thought there was something in the works? I would get no snowboard work done, it would only be answering questions about a tele binding that doesn't exist.

Post a link to what you are talking about, so I can fix it ASAP.

Really? Where? Because I am the web site IT person and I can't remember putting anything like that on the web site. I actually try and do exactly the opposite, and smash any rumors that are floating around. Do you know how many people call me daily asking about a new binding? Do you know what I tell them? LOOK AT THE WEB SITE, because we're not holding anything back. Can you imagine what it would be like if someone actually thought there was something in the works? I would get no snowboard work done, it would only be answering questions about a tele binding that doesn't exist.

Post a link to what you are talking about, so I can fix it ASAP.

Why would I make it up? :ices_ange Here you go Michelle.

http://www.bombertele.com/pages/Product_info.cfm

Quoted directly from the page in the above link.

Bomber still has plans to continue to test and improve the binding, and plans to release an updated version of the Bishop in the future