Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Hard Boots

KyleB

Boot sizes:

Womens 7 spa lady gray 25 mondo

Men 7 indy t red 25 mondo

all in box, got a bunch of stuff from moving sale and don't ride hard boots thought it would be fun

i live steamboat and could call at 97zero 8one9 955zero

or email at kylebadertscher at hotmail dot com $150 plus shipping

post-11262-141842352572_thumb.jpg

post-11262-141842352577_thumb.jpg

Hi, KyleB, I just e-mailed you at your hotmail account. Recap: I'm interested in the size 9 orange Indy Ts if they're still available. From your first post, it sounds like these are in new/unridden condition, is that right?

Those Indy's look nice, they're in my price range, Let's make a deal. How soon can this happen? What do you need from me? I hope to get this done in the next couple days, as I have immediate plans for these boots and probably some boot-fitting to squeeze in before a trip. Not to mention the second life that they will lead in portraying the mother of all ice skates, in my Ice sailing rig.

No, I'm not in the video, but I hope to give something like this a shot. Note: skates in the video are mounted on hard boots. I want to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Ann Arbor, Michigan is not in the snow belt. It's more like the: snow, melt, and then perfect black ice zone. Plus I like to Carve it up on a hill, every now and then when the I can manage it. Woops! Overshare. I just want boots.

~Jim0i0

• 2 weeks later...