Note to New Members ×

PRIOR FLC 173 19.5 Waist - Superb Condition

C5 Golfer

With much regret I need to sell my wonderful riding FLC-- One owner - I bought it new. It is in Primo condition except for a small shallow rock run mark middle of the board and about 5 inched long.. would come out in a tune up. No other Chips, dings or marks anywhere. Looks like it did when new. I have ridden it very little due to my early season crash last season and subsequent broken leg last year (on a different board ). yes - it has the Prior Pro-Tune also. Cost new today is about $995 US with Pro-Tune. Email me if you want High Res Pictures or more photos.

It is a good deal for $550.00 -- willing so sell TD-3 Step-ins also if you want them too... we'll have to talk about package price if you are interested Board and Bindings.

this is from the Prior web site:

The FLC incorporates the best of our latest World Cup Race (WCR) shape and superior Metal construction with a blended dual radius sidecut. The sidecut has two meter longer radius side cut, towards the back end of the board allowing riders to finish their turns riding more fall line than the WCR. A slightly rockered tip and tail profile make it easier to transfer edge to edge allowing you to hammer the groomers all day. Precise turn initiation, incredible edgehold and effortless transition from one turn into the next are all part of the FLC package.

Profile – Traditional Camber

Best for - Ice, groomers,fall-line, gates.

Rider type - Intermediate and advanced alpine riders. This is a Giant Slalom shape designed for the hard core recreational carver and those whose seek to be competitive in the gates. It has been designed for the alpine connoisseur that wants the latest developments in the legendary Prior alpine category.

post-53-14184235033_thumb.jpg

post-53-141842350333_thumb.jpg

post-53-141842350336_thumb.jpg

thing of beauty. can't believe no one is jumping on this.

Agreed. I bought one of the last in stock ones from Prior, and it cost me nearly double what Al's asking. Prior has nothing on the rack at the moment, so you'll be paying top dollar for a new one if you want one this season.

Someone steal this quick. I can't wait to ride mine.

Need any Golf stuff as partial tradebait? Matrix Ozik TP7HD ($1,200 shaft) perhaps? A spin-destroying 6M3?

Seriously, if you're an avid golfer playing predominanty off the rack gear there's a good chance I have or can get something which would offer a serious upgrade. I'm a looong-time Matrix and Harrison affiliated clubmaker and would be happy to put something together with cash added to fill out the deal.

Need any Golf stuff as partial tradebait? Matrix Ozik TP7HD ($1,200 shaft) perhaps? A spin-destroying 6M3?

Seriously, if you're an avid golfer playing predominanty off the rack gear there's a good chance I have or can get something which would offer a serious upgrade. I'm a looong-time Matrix and Harrison affiliated clubmaker and would be happy to put something together with cash added to fill out the deal.

thanks. but I laugh because my next task here at the house is to clean out my golf equipment. I have almost enough to open a store and have finally settled on what clubs stay in the bag. I have to keep them cuz they helped me get into the 6 ish handicap index this year.

Beautiful package and great deal! Wish it was the wider version... size 30 mp makes it a challenge.

Not trying to be a salesman here... and I would say this even if I did not have a board to sell...

I am 30Mp also - size 12 feet - I see no problem in riding 18-20 cm wide boards. never have had an issue.. I think if you seach the site here you will find several big feet on narrow - <20cm boards. -- but it also comes into what you are comfortable riding too. Cheers and have a good season.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi- i'm seriously considering your board + bindings...i was just alerted to this thread/your ebay listing through another memeber here (Piusdrcarve). Since it's on ebay now (with bids)...i'm assuming i'll have to wait until the auction ends in about 9 days or so? The only other board i was considering was a Donek metal...i've heard great things about them as well here.

Also, i'm 6' and about 200lbs...fairly new to hardbooting/carving- but lots of experience in softies. Most riding will be done here on the "ice-coast", with a trip or 2 out west once a year. Too much board for the small trails here? I've been wanting to upgrade to TD-3's...so the package is particularly attractive to me..

Thanks!

-billy

Hi- i'm seriously considering your board + bindings...i was just alerted to this thread/your ebay listing through another memeber here (Piusdrcarve). Since it's on ebay now (with bids)...i'm assuming i'll have to wait until the auction ends in about 9 days or so? The only other board i was considering was a Donek metal...i've heard great things about them as well here.

Also, i'm 6' and about 200lbs...fairly new to hardbooting/carving- but lots of experience in softies. Most riding will be done here on the "ice-coast", with a trip or 2 out west once a year. Too much board for the small trails here? I've been wanting to upgrade to TD-3's...so the package is particularly attractive to me..

Thanks!

-billy

I can end the auction anytime if you are truly serious.

Donek builds a great board too.. This one is also metal BTW.

I am 6'3" and 215lbs.

I can not answer if it will work ok on small trails... cuz that is more your ability than the board limits.

I can say this -- it is a wonderful board on the western mountains, it is where it was born. It is also great on ice we have here in the Seattle area quite often.