Note to New Members ×

WTB: Small All Mountain/BX

nekdut

Looking for a smaller 147-154cm all mountain carver, bx board or aggressive freeride board for a friend of mine. She liked an older Burton Wire 147 quite a bit, and since her feet are small, she was able to ride softies on there (21.5cm width) with reasonable angles (small footprint Catek Freerides helped).

What do you guys have stashed away that you might be willing to unload? :)

Hey thank you both for the options.

LCENTENO: I think full alpine boards will be too narrow. My friend will probably use small softies on this board. What are the waist widths on those?

dave: Thanks for your link. It might be a bit too long and/or stiff for a smaller female, but I'll ask her. The width seems perfect though!

I've got an older F2 Eliminator.... I think it's a 147cm not sure on the other specs. It's a red/white/blue one .... was my goto board for several years. I'll let it go CHEAP (hint, hint.... make an offer!) I rode it both with softies and plates.... TON of FUN either way! I have a 7 1/2 women's foot (24.5 mondo) and if I remember correctly, I could use fairly low binding angles with the softies with no problems. This board was my teaching board for a few seasons too. Trying to think if I have an old picture of it somewhere.... it's been in storage the last two or three years at least.

Oh, nekdut? If this is a gal you care about PLEEEEEEAAAZE don't try to teach her yourself! :smashfrea

Hey Kinpa, that might be the perfect board. Could I see a picture? Specs? Any significant damage or issues to be aware of?

And no, not going to be teaching this person. Just a friend who is looking for a good board for a good price. :)

If you think you're really interested, I'll have to go dig it out of storage and get a picture.... I will tell you this though, it was my favorite for many seasons... honestly can't say it's in the best of shape, but therefore priced accordingly! :biggthump

Um, significant damage? like a core shot or something? no, I don't think so, but if I remember correctly, it does have a cap constructions, so of course, the top sheet is a little rough on the edges.

Just remembered, I also have an Oxygen FR board which is about the same size.... a little more direction oriented (the F2 is a BX board) and probably in better shape too.... I'll dig them out over the next few days and get pictures to post. The Oxygen would also be on the cheaper side as it is older.

Just remembered, I also have an Oxygen FR board which is about the same size.... a little more direction oriented (the F2 is a BX board) and probably in better shape too.... I'll dig them out over the next few days and get pictures to post. The Oxygen would also be on the cheaper side as it is older.

Cool! Both sound to be good choices. Let me know what you find. Thanks!

F2 Eliminator

• purchased new in the late 90s
  • was my favorite board for several season and I used it to teach on, so there is wear
  • 146cm length, 23 cm waist
  • 4X4 inserts with stance width between 13 and 22 inches
  • boarderX board
  • could use a tuneup and some p-tex, but no major base damage, edges look ok (again, could use a tuneup)
  • cap construction so there is wear on the edges of the top sheet
  • been in storage the last few season
  • open to offers
  • shipping from zip 59870

2cqgppe.jpg

2yo4xew.jpg

2iiki9x.jpg

Sorry, couldn't figure out how to edit the photos, but I did get something posted, at least! :)

Oxygen FR - SOLD! has found a home up north.....

• I've had this one awhile too, but in better shape
  • more directional than the F2
  • also in decent shape, but could use a tune up!
  • 147cm, waist at 20 cm
  • 4X4 inserts width between 15 and 21 inches
  • make an offer
  • shipping from zip 59870

v4yolt.jpg

qye0zk.jpg

21lqrcx.jpg

zwg845.jpg