Note to New Members ×

OS2, F2 Race Ti, Stratos pro's M28.5, WCRM 187cm for sale

RooX

Got a few things taking up space.

F2 Race Ti. Bought new last season, has about a dozen days on them.

$200.00 plus shipping sold

Catek OS2's short. Great shape, work fine, has a baggie of extra bolts, bumpers and orings.

$200.00 plus ship.

Head Stratos Pros. Not modified. Have there fair share of scuffs and scrapes. M28.5 is what the foot bed says.

$140.00 plus shipping.sold

Prior WCRM 187 metal top. Has some dings and scratches, but its pretty shiny, still tonnes of camber and rides great. Base is pretty clean and has storage wax o it, edges are still pretty good as well.

$275.00.... SOLD

post-9913-141842350198_thumb.jpg

post-9913-141842350199_thumb.jpg

HSP's on hold for the moment.

As for the F2's size.... not sure, does it say anywhere on them?Pretty sure when Ibought them i sized the bindings for 27m as thats what size the boots were supposed to be when i bought them...

Let me dig through my papers and see if i can find the size.

EDIT: Cant find anything in my papers on size... but Im going to guess they are large as they are set for those M28 boots and are closer to the smaller size of the adjustment than the larger...

Os2's still for sale... Can't find the spacers though.. so they are useable without any big angles currently. I'll keep looking for them.

Board is identical to the 187 specs on the prior website. Not sure what it was originally spec'd for weight wise, but i had fun on it at 160'ish, and have lent it to others in the over 200lb crowd who have ripped it up as well. Has a lot of pop, but holds solid in the chop and on the ice.

sent you an email pius.