Note to New Members ×

Boards, Bindings and a lot of stuff

literay

Been out of work for awhile, so can't afford to go snowboarding this year. Haven't gone last year, as a matter of fact. So, I am letting go my babies go. And other stuff. They've been kept outside, so they're a bit dirty, but since they're waterproof, it should clean right up. I have more photos if you like to take a closer look at: http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb348/literay/

F2 comes with bindings. And includes US shipping. I've been out of the sport for a while, so if I'm asking too much, make me an offer I can't refuse.

IMG_1687.jpg

F2 Fire with F2 bindings $100 -regular footed only

Madd 158SL with TD1 step-in bindings $425 Barely rode this one. SOLD

Madd The One 170GS with TD1 step-in bindings $375 The shovel is scratched a bit (see photos), but not too bad; base has normal wear scratches. SOLD

Volkl Renn Tiger -keeping this for now, in the hope I can afford one trip this year.

O'sin 4807 168cm with Torque bindings $350 Rode it once in anticipation of helicopter boarding. Never came about. SOLD

DSCF0010.jpg

Rad-Air Tanker 167. $450 obo shipped (even to Canada). New, still in wrapper.

IMG_1672.jpg

Asking $125/pair shipped with your choice of 3 or 6 degree cants. Not sure what color bumpers I have. Standard bindings SOLD. 2 additional pairs of step-ins as the purchasers of the boards don't want the bindings. All 4 pairs of step-ins for $425 shipped.

IMG_1676.jpg

Two sets of adjustable cants. $25 each shipped. Have one set of just the plastic cant, no metal thing. $15 shipped. ALL SOLD

IMG_1680.jpg

Power-Link Risers. $50 shipped. New, box was in an outside container that got wet.

IMG_1681.jpg

Burton Cant with both 4 hole and 3 hole inserts. $30 shipped. SOLD

Bomber Board Bag. New $25 shipped.

I have a bunch of little stuff, like bolts, heels and such. If you're looking for something, shoot me a note.

I'm in San Francisco Bay Area, so if you are close, I can deliver the boards to you.

Feel free to contact me with questions. literay@gmail.com

howdy all

madd 170 still up for sale. bugged out cause the rust looked too much.

boards were left outside for who knows how long. buyer beware.

owner did not tell me how long it was left outside and how deep the

rust issue was. just saying...

Aaron - west carven

You little ****. Not only did you say you'll take it without asking questions first; you withheld payment, delaying the sale; then you go and crap on my thread.

I've got many others who wanted this board, they waited to ask before committing.

howdy all

madd 170 still up for sale. bugged out cause the rust looked too much.

boards were left outside for who knows how long. buyer beware.

owner did not tell me how long it was left outside and how deep the

rust issue was. just saying...

I just went over to check out the 170 Madd,and 158 madd it do have rust all over the edge, I use the gummy stone buff it and it come off.

I ask ray how long it been out side, he respond to me since april this year.

as I can tell it will be clean up with some tender loving care or a good tune should be clean it up.( this board need a tune then be as good as new) still alot cramber left.

I would have take the 170 if I not already have one.however I d took the 158 because the first guy in line also back out.I also pick up some wax with good deal.

thanks Ray and good luck on your sale.:biggthump

I just went over to check out the 170 Madd,and 158 madd it do have rust all over the edge, I use the gummy stone buff it and it come off.

I ask ray how long it been out side, he respond to me since april this year.

as I can tell it will be clean up with some tender loving care or a good tune should be clean it up.( this board need a tune then be as good as new) still alot cramber left.

I would have take the 170 if I not already have one.however I d took the 158 because the first guy in line also back out.I also pick up some wax with good deal.

thanks Ray and good luck on your sale.:biggthump

Dragonrider, I missed you by a few min then...

I also went to see Ray and picked up 4807. Little rust on the edge, but not a big deal like dragonrider stated. Now, I need to sell my Arbor Abacus...

Thanks, Ray.

Quoting Dragonrider

"I would have take the 170 if I not already have one.however I d took the 158 because the first guy in line also back out.I also pick up some wax with good deal."

This is not how it went down but I'm walking away from this one.

Good luck with the sale

oic, any way thanks, this give a chance to own and try one. I will clean it up and ride it this season and get the feel of it.

I hear good things about this board but different style from the 170 madd. if work out I will keep it if not then I will put it back on sale end of season or next.

I see your collections own alot of madd 158.:biggthump I may need to ask you some riding style on this one.