Note to New Members ×

A bit of sentimental rambling here...

LeeW

Wow. I remember bomberonline from the yesteryears... way before this current format forum was established.

I just wanted to say I'm proud to be a member of this forum for a very long time as well as personally visiting the Bomber posse as well as partying with them once. :)

You guys rock, truly.

Yes, I may not hardboot much these days, but I -STILL- use my hardboot UPZ for skiing so I'm qualified. :p

Just a simple nod and gratitude is expressed towards to the Bomber posse as well as the entire crew that "makes" this forum a pleasant place to hang out in.

I may be so far away from home (NYS at the moment) but I'm gonna be back before you know it! :)

When are you going to be back in Colorado? Are you wearing a helmet these days? And last but not least, how is the world of academia treating you? Lets ride sooner then later, once every 3 or so years doesn't cut it.

Think Snow!

Hey dude. About 4 years from now. :) Helmet... -chuckle- sometimes. Academia... a nightmare coming alive and eating me! lol

Yeah, let's do that... you're still living in CO? More likely I'll be going to CO for xmas break.

Yeah Christmas, lets do it. I think a rendezvous at the Beav is in order. Defile the mountain and all of its grooming goodness, then Pabst and cheese on the picnic deck on top of Centennial is in order. Hopefully snow conditions shape up early, a repeat of last year would be excellent. Keep me posted on your schedule and lets try and make this a reality. Study hard!

Think Snow!

Just a simple nod and gratitude is expressed towards to the Bomber posse as well as the entire crew that "makes" this forum a pleasant place to hang out in.

Lee, it's all of you on the forum and that stop by in person that make this community what it is. A simple gratitude right back at cha! :1luvu:

sawasdee with a wai and kob kun