Note to New Members ×

Sims Burner 197

Algunderfoot

Virtually new Sims Burner 197, ridden 4 times with no lift line damage, just a few minor topsheet scratches...one from a Fintec heel, the rest look like rack storage marks. I have only added the stomp pad and point and my signature tail protection. I am asking $400 and I will throw in the travel bag. This is a fun ride, just too long for my midwest hills.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Scooby,

While a few folks have expressed interest, most budget winter toy money in the Fall, so I have had no offers. As much as I could have used the money now, I'm happy to put her up for the Summer. She'll be available come fall, FYI.

Think Snow!

Hey Buddy, How stiff? So many of them were customs that the flex is all over the chart. Mark had two in the garage two years ago. One was fairly soft and the other was like a 2 x 10. What weight range would you put this board at?

Hey Scott,

Is it Spring there yet? Been cool and wet here, might as well still be Winter....

I have no idea how these are rated or if there is a code in the serial number, but I would rank this one as World Cup Stiff, much like my original Glass Prior WCR 187, not quite a 2 x 10, but 3/4" hardwood ply for sure.