Note to New Members ×

Look for Glen and Chris !!!

WhiteHorse

Two good dudes, for sure. Glen and Chris definitely put in their time traveling to new and unfamiliar resorts, spreading good cheer and digging trenches (though they'll surf powder in a pinch). I met them in Oregon a few years back and recently got to catch up with Chris at Schweitzer.

Not sure about Glen, but Chris' screen name here is ChrisK.

Hey Brian,

Sorry we missed you after lunch, but we ended up riding the "black bear" trail most of the afternoon and just couldn't pull ourselves away. Feel free to send me an email at "ckostaras AT yahoo.com" and I'll give you Glenn's contact info. It was certainly a pleasure riding wth you and your friend.

Dan,

Thanks for the kind words. Its always a pleasure to see you. I just got pictures of NICE from Troy and there are some great ones of you and Octavio.

Please note: In the picture about I am standing in a deep hole. I know it's hard to tell, but I am actually much taller than Glenn.

ChrisK

Please note: In the picture about I am standing in a deep hole. I know it's hard to tell, but I am actually much taller than Glenn.

um yeah.... ok..... but I'm short too! I don't even care anymore who makes short jokes!!!! I think I do ok. Besides, if carving is all about getting low to the ground, wouldn't being short be an advantage???? Now, maybe if I wasn't so old and out of shape, I might be able to bend a little more! hahahahaha

and Chris.... please take comfort in knowing the Donek has a happy home with me in Montana! :) We have been getting along just fine.