Note to New Members ×

Eldora - Loveland - ? 3/22- 3/27

GeneO

If anyone is interested in joining me, I will be riding mornings at Eldora (9am-12pm) from Tuesday 3/22-Friday 3/25. I have to work in Boulder 2pm-10pm. I'd try Loveland (haven't been yet) during the week but the drive is a bit much to make it back to Boulder in time.

I'm thinking of Keystone or Loveland for Sat/Sun(3/26-3/27) but have set on anything yet. I wonder if the Loveland crew will be out on Sunday? Any other suggestions?

Cheers!

Gene

I'm thinking of Keystone or Loveland for Sat/Sun(3/26-3/27) but have set on anything yet. I wonder if the Loveland crew will be out on Sunday? Any other suggestions?

GeneO,

Yeah, The LCI will be out on Sunday. Some are usually in attendance on Saturdays as well. Bring an AM or freeride/pow board if at all possible. This is CO in the high country during March, we may get a dump or two while you are here. See you in a couple weeks.

Ink

If anyone is intested in joining me, I will be riding mornings at Eldora (9am-12pm) from Tuesday 3/22-Friday 3/25. I have to work in Boulder 2pm-10pm. I'd try Loveland (haven't been yet) during the week but the drive is a bit much to make it back to Boulder in time.

Cheers!

Gene

Hey Gene,

glad to hear you are back out, we wil definately be out on sunday, looking foward to seeing you land a few more of those unintentional airs!

mario

• 2 weeks later...