Note to New Members ×

Boards, bindings, and boots F/S

newcarver

Final price drop on the SG!

Boards:

SG Speed 178. Like new $350 shipped.

G-Force Razor 164 softboot EC board. In VG shape $250 shipped.

MLY Signature 167 Tons of camber. Very fun board. Has about the same shape as my Coiler AMT. Has had a few light base repairs. Ptex filled scratches but no core shots. $100 shipped. SOLD

Goode 155 carbon fiber board and Wombat bindings $100 shipped in good usable condition.

Bindings:

Raichle X-bone FAST step in bindings with used heels $50 shipped. SOLD

Nidecker Freecarve bindings. Used 2 days. $60 shipped. SOLD

Old Preston Ride XL softboot bindings size Medium. VG condition. Metal base plate. Disc works with the 3D or 4x4 pattern. $30 shipped.

Boots:

Raichle 124 boots in VG condition. $70 shipped. SOLD

Note: SHIPPED PRICES FOR LOWER 48 ONLY! FOR OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD, I CAN DEDUCT $25-30 FROM THE ACTUAL COST TO SHIP BOARDS TO YOUR AREA. BINDINGS DEDUCT $10.

Will make package deals on binding, boots, board combo or any other combo you need.

E-mail jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces). Need some $'s for taxes! PAYPAL OK! Or check and M/O will work too.

The Xbones only have a 4x4 disk so no on the 3D pattern. The MLY is a moderately stiff board for me at 160 lbs. Has a lot of pop and is very lively. Semi wide at around 22 cm. I was running around 50 deg with size 26.5. Very good carver. Was launching off rollers and doing hops between carves. I've never riden an ATV but it is stiffer than my Coiler AM built for and agressive rider at 160lbs. I have only riden it one day but found it pretty easy to get used to.

Thanks Richard!

The Cult will have to undergo the ultimate test vs. Proto, ElDiablo and Kessler BXn. I was really eyeballing the MLY for long time too, but it's very simillar to ElDiablo and funds are short - a funky custom on the way too...