Note to New Members ×

Renn Tiger 63SL & Burton 169

canovap

Volkl Renn Tiger 63SL with Bomber stepins $300

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Burton All Mountain 169 with Burton step-in Z Side bindings $200

<o:p></o:p>

Both are used, in good shape, and properly maintained.

post-10743-141842340637_thumb.jpg

I may be wrong here, sorry if I am, I am new to alpine but the bindings on the Burton don't look like step ins rather just standard binding like the Volkl. Are you willing to sell the bindings that are on the burton board alone. I just bought a factory prime and am in need of bindings with the 3-bolt pattern.

I may be wrong here, sorry if I am, I am new to alpine but the bindings on the Burton don't look like step ins rather just standard binding like the Volkl. Are you willing to sell the bindings that are on the burton board alone. I just bought a factory prime and am in need of bindings with the 3-bolt pattern.

They are step-in carriers, I have a pair. Not the best bindings on the planet. Only recommend them for lightweight riders who do not carve aggressively.

man i wish that volkl was wider for my feet(mondo31.5) i saw your add in craigslist and im in the ranchos, so were probably pretty close..to make sure tho, it is only like 19cm wide right?

I'll measure it and get back to you. I have size 12 feet and rode it with my feet angled forward but forgot the setting. I am in Ranchos too

They are stepins. I never popped out and I used to ride EVERYTHING, including moguls. However, I did use matching Burton boots and I was lighter then.

I'm definitly interested in the volkl pending specs and camber condition. Please give me a call when you're back home.Thanks. 541-280-9074

What is your email? I can email you more pics.

Front binding is mounted on a flat 1cm high bomber plate.

Rear binding is mounted on a 1.5cm to 1cm bomber cant plate.