Note to New Members ×

Prior 4x4 174, TD2 SI's and Head Stratos Pros

afn

I am quite interested in the boots if you are willing to lower the price. I have been looking to buy a pair of used boots that are mondo 28 but can't find anything nor has anyone responded to my WTB. Do you have the original heels? Feel free to email me at bezzina dot adam at gmail dot com

I am quite interested in the boots if you are willing to lower the price. I have been looking to buy a pair of used boots that are mondo 28 but can't find anything nor has anyone responded to my WTB. Do you have the original heels? Feel free to email me at bezzina dot adam at gmail dot com

I'm firm on the price of the boots. These boots come with everything including grey tongues and 2 sets of never used heals. They are as new.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'll take the board and bindings at your price and will pay you today. It is in your best interest to take this offer because it is simpler and faster for you. Now all you have to do is to sell the boots. The reality is that it will take a very long time to fine some one who wants this board and these bindings and also wants these boots, all different sizes to fit one buyer??

Please let me know soon. I want to buy something this week and there are several attractive choices currently available. Thanks.

I'll take the board and bindings at your price and will pay you today. It is in your best interest to take this offer because it is simpler and faster for you. Now all you have to do is to sell the boots. The reality is that it will take a very long time to fine some one who wants this board and these bindings and also wants these boots, all different sizes to fit one buyer??

Please let me know soon. I want to buy something this week and there are several attractive choices currently available. Thanks.

Emailed you

Hi. Are these boots still available? I am looking for a pair of used boots to get started. I plan on going to take lessons at Sugarloaf with Beckman late February. Let me know if you still have them.

I have another question: I measured my feet, and one is roughly 27mp, and one 27.5. Would these 28 fit me, or would it be too big? I'm a little worried about 27 being too small and 28 being too big...let me know what you think! Let me know if I can contact you by email.

Thanks!