Note to New Members ×

Catek OS2 Long Step-in

Dan Lambert

Dan,

I need to pick up a new pair of bindings at SES. Im either comming home with a set of TD3's or possibly your OS2's.

Currently an OS2 user, but might start the migration to Bombers this year based on . . . err . . umm. . . excellent bomber customer support!

Lets meet up if they are still available.

• 3 weeks later...
Dan - if you still have em and want a local sale - I'll take em. Paul Scrutton @ SES. Staying at St Moritz. rm511

Hi,

I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you about the Cateks. I have been so busy with work since I returned from my 2 weeks in Aspen. Unfortunately, the bindings were sold to a local girl (no shipping) at the asking price.

Again sorry and hope you have a good end-of-season, Dan Lambert

hey Dan, I will trade you for some soft board bindings??

Bill

:smashfrea

Hi,

I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you about the Cateks. I have been so busy with work since I returned from my 2 weeks in Aspen. Unfortunately, the bindings were sold to a local girl (no shipping) at the asking price.

Next in line. It would be great if you could send them from Aspen to Montana (59803).

Hi,