Note to New Members ×

Nakiska Expression Session 2011 - Board Swap

Riceball

Thanks to Dave (Puddy Tat) for this idea.

This new thread will allow people to post boards they are bringing that they are either looking to sell and/or are allowing "test rides" during the session.

Please post to this thread in a format that looks something like this:

Name: your name

Intention: Sell, Trade, Allow Test Ride, etc.

Equipment: Boards, Bindings, Plates, etc.

Logistics: where to meet, how to contact, etc.

Photos: it would be great if photos were included

Be very specific with the equipment details so people know what's available (i.e. size, side cut, length, stiffness, etc.)

At this point I'm not really sure if there is a secure place to keep boards in a central location. We may just have to deal with stuff out of our vehicles. I'll let you know if I can arrange anything with the hill.

Would be interested in swapping my 2010 Schtubby for something a little more aggressive. If you've got a board thats a too much or too stiff we should try swapping.

2010 Coiler Schtubby 173 13.2scr 21cm width 6.4 stiffness red and black elipse pattern.

Used about 6-8 days.

Set up for me at 175pounds.

I would like something racier. 19-20width. Stiffer.

Blair, look for guy with orange jacket and coiler....

Good idea!

Name: Corey, I look like

when all suited up. Otherwise I'm the smiling guy with a beard and a shaved head.

Intention: Sell (boards and bindings), Allow Test Ride (plates).

Equipment:

Sell:

- 178 Volkl GS

- 170 Madd Metal prototype

- Bomber TD2 step-in bindings (3 or 6-degree disks in any combination, options for TD2 or TD3 elastomers/center disks, and TD2 or TD3 heel receivers)

- Bomber TD2/3 cant disks in 3 or 6 degrees, depending on who wants what with above bindings.

I'll only bring these to Alberta if people specifically want them as it's a pain. I'll get pricing if there's interest.

Test Ride: I have two of the SGP/lowrider plates I can lend out. Setup takes a bit of effort, it would be best to coordinate in advance. These aren't mine, Pat (lowrider) has graciously lended them to me for testing.

I can also lend out my Coiler Monster 182 (built for 190 lb rider) and 167 VSR Xtra-tight (built for 210 lb rider) for a couple runs if anyone is interested. I'd need to swap boards with you if you want the 182 as I'm not really interested in sitting in the lodge. ;)

Logistics: Contact me via email on Bomber or face-to-face at the hill. However, I'm not bringing anything other than my 182 Monster unless someone expresses interest.

Photos: Available upon request.

NAME: Greg; greying mustache(hopefully filled w ice). Dressed in black Helly Hansen Jacket with black helmet.

INTENTION: Let others test ride boards

EQUIPMENT:

-192 Tanker with standard TD3 bindings (SCR 10.5)

-169.5 Burton Ultra Prime with standard TD3 bindings (SCR 10.25)

-156 Nidecker Extreme with Oxygen "No Limit" bindings (SCR U/K)

-173 Coiler AM with standard TD2 bindings made for 205 lbs (SCR U/K)

-18(?) Madd. Bought from Big Canuck this year (SCR U/K)

I will also have a 2010 Prior 170 Khyber w the hybrid rocker if there's any kind of snow

LOGISTICS:

Daytime;

Can be found on top of a 2010 Coiler NSR 185 metal checker plate board with sidewinders. Hopefully with a BIG smile. (Unridden as of yet)

Evening;

Some kind of drinking establishment that sells Micro brews.

Nightime;

Sandman Hotel WEST

Cell;

In service on the 10th. (two five zero) nine six one - eight two nine five

Vehicle;

I will be driving a lifted Blue Dodge Ram from BC, high rise canopy with lots of room for rides to the hill and back.

PHOTOS;

Available upon request.

Steve, thanks for setting this up!

Name: Dave. I'm the guy with the goatee and shaved head not to be confused with Corey or Blair. :freak3: I'll be wearing black pants, and a bright monochromatic lime-green jacket.

Intention: Sell, but if we get some interested riders asking about riding I'll loan it out so they can get a feeling for what an alpine set-up can do.

Equipment: 1994 Oxygen F67 with OEM O2 (Fritsche) bindings and Raichle SB 121 snowboarding boots. For complete details and photos see my ad on Kijiji. http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sports-bikes-Oxygen-F67-Freecarve-Snowboard-with-boots-and-bindings-W0QQAdIdZ229583997

Logistics: I'll be around and will have the board, boots and bindings with me in a Tahoe.

Photos: see the above hyperlink

Name: Steve (Red jacket, black pants, "RiceBall" on the back of my helmet) - and guess what; bald with a goatee

Intention: Allow testing - I'll likely be on my metal boards all weekend

Equipment:

Boards: F2 Speedster SL 165, Minstral 167, Burton FP 7.0 Goofy asym, Virus Scalpal 177, Coiler AM glass 167, Prior WC glass 178, Prior WC metal 183, Coiler AMT 177

Bindings: 4 or 5 extra sets including step-ins

Boots: 25.5 and 26.5 Raichle 125

Logistics: I'll have all my equipment in the back of my truck at the hill - call me on my cell at 403-three-8-nine-6462 or email me at steve.recsky at first4db.com

post-1299-141842331281_thumb.jpg

speaking of trade/swap/sell, if anyone has an "el-cheapo" board/binding set up kicking around, something in the high 150cm, low 160cm, im looking for a setup for my wife.

She has the hardboots coming, just needs the rest now.

Cheap is the key word for this one.

speaking of trade/swap/sell, if anyone has an "el-cheapo" board/binding set up kicking around, something in the high 150cm, low 160cm, im looking for a setup for my wife.

She has the hardboots coming, just needs the rest now.

Cheap is the key word for this one.

I have a 159 Rossi Slalom board in pretty much brand new condition.

$100+$50 for some burton race plates?