Note to New Members ×

Prior ATV 171cm 200$

topoftheworld

Up for grabs,

A Prior ATV not sure of the year, has been well used but still has plenty of life left. Not sure of the exact specs, but I don't think prior change the board too much over the years so here are the specs for this years model.

length 171

effective edge 139

nose length 22

tail length 10

nose width 28.6

tail width 28.2

waist 23.5

radius 10

tapper 4

The board has a couple of scars. Some on top from lift line, some near binding mounting holes from my snowpro bindings. and some on the base from having a ski rub against the base when the board was transported in a car cargo box. The biggest scar is on the tail. ( I included a pic). I really enjoyed ridding this board, but I have to sell to pay for other toys.

Here is what Prior has to say about the board.

The ATV is a go-anywhere-do-anything directional alpine freeride snowboard. Its generous sidecut, shape and flex provide a stable, damp ride on all winter snowpacks. The ATV is a wider version of our Alpine 4WD model with a longer, more gradually inclined nose for improved float in powder and soft snow conditions. Oh yah, the ATV still rails the groomers with the stability and control you would expect from a Prior alpine board.

Best for - Soft snow, Powder, groomers, fall line, hardpack, moguls, steeps, and crud.

Rider type - The ATV is best for new and learning hard-boot riders as its wider width allows for relaxed stances making things easier for those just starting out. It is also a popular choice for advanced alpine riders looking for a high-performance powder board. Finally, soft boot riders with angled stances searching for their ultimate carving tool are also gravitating towards its all-mountain performance.

post-2657-141842330633_thumb.jpg

post-2657-141842330635_thumb.jpg

post-2657-141842330637_thumb.jpg

If someone has not committed to buy, you don't owe them anything.

Three days is way too long to get a reply from a potential buyer. He would have been out quick with me.

Divebomber, consider yourself lucky. Telling people to "Back off" might be a bit arrogant in this situation, days late on the reply.

If someone has not committed to buy, you don't owe them anything.

Three days is way too long to get a reply from a potential buyer. He would have been out quick with me.

Divebomber, consider yourself lucky. Telling people to "Back off" might be a bit arrogant in this situation, days late on the reply.

Screw off, we've been emailing directly, like we need to fill YOU in on every detail.:rolleyes:

Screw off, we've been emailing directly, like we need to fill YOU in on every detail.:rolleyes:

You are really lucky this seller was so patient. I would have never gone back and forth so long with, at least, two other eager buyers.

There is nothing wrong with discussing a board with multiple buyers and selling it to the one who first commits to pay for it. Lining up just to discuss buying a board is getting out of hand as illustrated by this example.

...got the same model = same top sheet, but my base sheet is completely black. I assume it must be the same year anyway: purchased in March 2007. No idea when Prior puts up their new product line, but I assume they design their new models for each new season, which makes me further assume it's a 2006/2007 season model.