Note to New Members ×

The NH List is Out.

EZE

NH's Leading Ski Areas based on sold lift tickets 09/10 Season.

Loon - 353,421

Mt. Sunapee - 280,000

Waterville - 205,000

Bretton Woods - 177,821

Gunstock - 169,000

Pats Peak - 150,000

Cranmore - 125,000

Wildcat - 107,000

Canon - 103,000

Crotched - 100,000

Ragged - 80,000

The Loon number looks a bit out of wack, but hey maybe T32 can vouche for the crowds.

They go to ride that little train that takes you back and forth between lodges when you get lost and end up at the wrong one.

I thought Loon was to far north for Cougars maybe Pumas, and the MILF is a bird daddy isn't allowed to hunt.

The New Loon

Go for the Ruts & Rocks

but end up with someone elses crotch.

Is this right MR. JOHN DEERE

The crowds sucked this weekend.

Friday I was there at quarter of 8 and parked in the back of 1st lot:barf snow was good crowds sucked.

Saturday the snow had spent the entire night melting at 50 degrees, snow sucked and crowds sucked.

Sunday with all the melting the fog was thick. Only rode to lower mountain as you couldn't see anything after halfway up the North Peak triple, snow sucked but no crowds.

Lynx is open didn't get a chance t ride it, VERY disappointed that they cut moguls onto Flying Goose, it was great for two weeks while it was groomed flat.

I will be in the beginner area on Friday afternoon and will be riding my two hours both Sat/Sun.

Monster Trucks at the Verizon Arena at 2pm Saturday vroom, vroom. 3 year old is gonna love it.

So we didn't miss much being blocked... I'm shooting for Friday morning but we know how that works. I may have a wall of ice in my driveway in Goshen, my plow guy moved and I never found a new one. How much snow is left on the ground up there? Should see ya in the bowl Sat morning.

Paul

Paul, there was a lot of melting going on, pretty much anything that wasn't piled up melted.

Doesn't sound like the storm Friday night is aimiing for us anymore.

Come on jet stream bring us some snow.

The mt. has been freshening up with new snow making all this week.

Saturday in the bowl is do-able, going to ask for some more ride time as I'll be monster trucking in the afternoon.

EZE