Note to New Members ×

Short Video

wgarrow

Sorry to interrupt this thread but, can someone point me in the direction of how to edit my GoProHD videos? Add music? I've looked on my Mac for iMovie and it's not there. Should have come with the operating system, right? Anyway, is there a specific editing software available for GoPro or what should I use?

Mick: you my friend, are not lame. Nice seeing you here.

Martin: Oh yeah, we'll come down and make some turns with you guys at the hardbooter.com tent. And I cannot wait to see what fashion statement Skully will be making this year. I'm so excited.

Thanks,

Mark

Sorry to interrupt this thread but, can someone point me in the direction of how to edit my GoProHD videos? Add music? I've looked on my Mac for iMovie and it's not there. Should have come with the operating system, right? Anyway, is there a specific editing software available for GoPro or what should I use?

Mick: you my friend, are not lame. Nice seeing you here.

Martin: Oh yeah, we'll come down and make some turns with you guys at the hardbooter.com tent. And I cannot wait to see what fashion statement Skully will be making this year. I'm so excited.

Thanks,

Mark

Hey Mark,

Not specific to GoPro. Lots of editing options out there for mac. I'd suggest using one that is extremely user friendly if you want to keep your hair...as in pulling it all out after 8 hours of editing, it crashing, you not liking what you just edited, killing 12 coronas in the process, yelling at your kids not too bug you cause your on a mission, 12 more beers, thinking you saved it but where the hell is it, another 4 hours picking a 3 minute song to use, stoked to show somebody so u ask your 15 year old daughter but she rides soft boots and goes faster than you and sees you all the time on the hill screwing with your eye glasses so you can see what the heck the camera is doing...HD, 980,720 blah blah blah!!

You know what they say...KISS...keep it simple stupid. good luck! Stoked to see others charging hard on the hill.