Note to New Members ×

Monarch - Where's Lisa and Tom?

Kent

Ink -- let me know if you guys will be coming down, would love to ride with you. We'll be coming up to Loveland too, will keep you informed. And you haven't ridden with my friend Jimmy yet, have you? He just moved to Denver this fall and has been carving at Loveland at least twice a week...

Ink -- let me know if you guys will be coming down, would love to ride with you. We'll be coming up to Loveland too, will keep you informed. And you haven't ridden with my friend Jimmy yet, have you? He just moved to Denver this fall and has been carving at Loveland at least twice a week...

we'll have to discuss making a Spring trip again.

don't remember meeting anyone named Jimmy. What does he ride?

BTW, *now* I get why you and Ink were both riding the Dupraz on softies on the powder day. Back then I knew nothing but hardboots... :)

Jimmy -- I don't think any of you rode with him yet. He's been riding midweek, he's 6'3" in dark blue North Face jacket, riding a Donek FCII metal with TD3's and those new white Deeluxe boots.

We rode together last week, here's a few video clips from that day. DT you might recognize my board...

tom.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goed5QDZP88?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goed5QDZP88?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Jimmy got a little taste of the LCI. He showed up at Lovey with the good doctor one fine morning when I was meeting pcdenver for some turns. As I recall it was some nice snow and good turns by were made by all involved.

I look forward to riding with you and Lisa (and Jimmy too).

Happy New Year!

Kevin