Note to New Members ×

FS: Raichle 125 Boots; Mondo 26-26.5

Senior_Technical_Writer

Selling a pre-owned pair of Raichle 125 Alpine Snowboard Boots. Size US 8.5. These boots are in excellent condition. I'd give them an 9 out of 10 rating (with 10 being brand new condition). All buckles work... these are really, really, really in excellent condition.

Price: $125 shipped via UPS ground to lower 48.

Worked great with my TD2 standards and Burton Race Plates. The boots state, "Limited Step-in Edition" on the upper part of the boot.

The soles/tread on the bottom of the boots are in excellent condition as well.

Size: US 8.5 / Mondo 26-26.5 (as stated/embossed/written on the inside of the lower section of the boot). The liners state, "MS 26.5"

Liners are in great condition as well.

These boots ship from the alpine carving center of the world -- Madison, Wisconsin, USA.

post-2037-141842327605_thumb.jpg

post-2037-141842327607_thumb.jpg

post-2037-141842327608_thumb.jpg

They are moldable liners (so I'm told). The person I bought them from said they were molded once -- they really are in excellent condition. I haven't even had a chance to really try them out because I found another boot that works for me instead. Let me know if you want more pictures or anything.

• 1 month later...