• Donek
    • Coiler
    • Prior
    • F2
    • Volkl
    • Burton
    • Other

Nitro (GTX 166).

It's the one I have, I like it more than my previous board (Freesurf Highlander) and I didn't have the occasion to ride any other brand (except to demo a Burton PJ6 8 years ago).

Derf

P.S.: based on what I read, without having ridden it, I would maybe say Coiler (being north of the border...;))

ive been riding rossi race boards for about 8 years now and have had good luck with them. currently only have the throttle with tdsi's. i hope to try a donek this year though as rossi is out of the biz it appears. zach where are you in the seattle area? you gonna ride at crystal this year?

I had to give the nod to Prior for the poll.

I own boards from Sims, Coiler, Prior, and burton but the Prior is my favorite and most ridden. I will admit on these forums that I tend to ride soft boots more then hard, and my prior MFR is the best board ever.

My prior is special because it was made for me, and Chris did it up with a little extra spice like I asked. My sims, and coiler boards were acquired used (never had a new race board), and my burton is simply a jib/rock board that I picked up on proform for cheap. Its a 2nd too, so its got a cosmetic defect.

So gooooo Prior!

Got hooked on these decks about 4 years ago. The Swiss know how to do it right! Plenty damp and hold a carve great, yet real snappy edge to edge.

I also like my 178 Proton. I've owned/ridden a number of Burtons (still have my alp), but don't see myself investing in any more of those.

I've heard so many good things about Coiler and am impressed with Bruce's involvement with his product and the sport. Maybe a Coiler in my future.