Note to New Members ×

SG delamination repair?

jburrill

Already had the race last week, went alright, rode my coache's F2 in SL and did well, 2nd overall, but of course Mike Trapp beat me by 5-6 seconds each run. Don't know how that boy does it, I think he enters a worm hole after he goes over the ridge on Copperolis. The funny thing is Tato, his coach, told me I looked better than Trapp on that section of the course, go figure. You don't have to be pretty to be fast, plus he is half my age...

Next up is Nationals, already registered, have to defend my Men's Masters title... Everett

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I have spent $500+ or so on two sets of TD2s, two Vist plates and gotten another SG 163 I am all set, too bad that the season is ending.

As I suspected no one wants to buy my TD1s and I'll never sell them I bet, maybe my kids can use them someday... I knew that was going to happen.

Everett

As I suspected no one wants to buy my TD1s and I'll never sell them I bet, maybe my kids can use them someday... I knew that was going to happen.

what to know why your TD1's aren't selling? Here's your answer:

too bad that the season is ending.

try again in the fall when people are getting stoked to ride

Everett.

Send me a PM for what you need for both pair of TD1s shipped. Oh, and quit your whining.

Vist plate retail, $550 *2= 1100

Td2 $289 * 2 = 578

Total 1678 for around $500 ??? sounds like a great deal....You saved 1100 ish....and got a huge upgrade in gear.

Where I live that is less then a private lesson cost for one day... you get years of enjoyment out if your purchase...:biggthump

I just ordered around $15,000 worth of kite gear like I do every year....Alpine snowboarding is cheap sport.......and I am unemployed...

I think you saved a ton....