Note to New Members ×

Burton Reactor 27.5

Nicotine

Hmmm, I do have a pair of those - the purple/black version, shell size 28 - 29.5 I think. The liners I had to replace with Deeluxe (gone by now). The shells have the lateral cant system in fixed position since the little plate on the inside broke. If you think you can fit in these or you want them for parts, they are yours for $30 +shipping from Chicago. E-mail me if you want pictures.

Millen

ls a 27.0 shell a smaller shell size than the 27.5?

l know my question isn't helping you but l bought a replacement pair of Reactors off eBay in a 27 thinking they would be fine. Now l am worried that the shell will be smaller... too small since the 27.5's fit me like they used my foot to design the boot with.

Got a bit of a panic on now!

• 3 weeks later...

In case you are still looking, and don't mind the fact that mine aren't the exact color you're after, I have a pair of Reactors with a 27-28.5 shell and a 27 liner that I'm looking to part ways with. They are in damn good shape, all the scuffs etc. in the pics are superficial, and only on the inside of the boot.

These were taken with my phone, so if you want any others with one of our better cameras, I can do that.

Reactor01.jpg

Reactor02.jpg