Note to New Members ×

Volkl 168 GS

NHPete86

I have a Volkl 168 GS board for sale. Its got a set of Trench Digger One Bindings (missing one screw but those are easily purchased at Bombers online store). Board and bindings I am willing to sell for $250. The board is a 2004 I believe, but I have really only ridden it for two seasons. I have been riding my Donek boards more often. The board is in great shape, I had it sharpened and waxed at the end of last season. Shoot me an email at pgraymond10@gmail.com if you are interested. I would also be willing to sell just the board.

post-8452-141842322416_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry Charles, not following??

I was being self depreciating B-man.

Was stating that a low self esteem group wouldn't want me as a member....poor lil me, woe is me...etc....

Was trying to be funny....ba doomp boom....

Take my wife, please....

<marquee>I'll be here all week....Tip your bartenders and waitresses.....</marquee>

Sorry Charles, not following??

I was being self depreciating B-man.

Was stating that a low self esteem group wouldn't want me as a member....poor lil me, woe is me...etc....

Was trying to be funny....ba doomp boom....

Take my wife, please....

<marquee>I'll be here all week....Tip your bartenders and waitresses.....</marquee>

Yep, u funnie guy!! Except I evidently can't see the punch lines down below? :smashfrea

<br />

<marquee> Lowrider, just replace the words in the marquee and cut and paste the code......</marquee></div>

<!-- / message -->

Code looks like this:

<br />
<marquee>I'll be here all week....Tip your bartenders and waitresses.....</marquee></div>
	<!-- / message -->