Note to New Members ×

wrist/ hand protection

crackaddict

Ursle, what size do you wear? Many XL gloves that I try are tootight across the palm with an open hand. Suggesting a liner sort of infers they are generally spacious? Thanks

I have a pair of Outdoor Research Pro Mod Gloves size XL. This gloves is more like XXL than XL, comparing to other XL gloves. It's little bit too large for me. If you want, let me know. It is a brand new and still has a tag on them. Very durable (lifetime warranty) and warmest gloves ever. Check it out at:

http://military.outdoorresearch.com/site/pro_mod_gloves.html

I've used level , flexmeter, dakine, and wristguards from other brands that I forgot...

I quite like level biomex guard because the biomex guard is prob the least cumbersome to wear and just as effective.

At the monent I'm using biomex guard on marmot glove and it feels quite comfy.

I've also used flexmeter as well (both medium and large). I do not doubt its effectiveness, but it was simply too thick.

If you want to choose the good wristguard, choose the one that is not too rigid..

Ursle, what size do you wear? Many XL gloves that I try are too tight across the palm with an open hand. Suggesting a liner sort of infers they are generally spacious? Thanks

I wear a large without a liner, I run on hot, others put liners in them for warmth, I do wear wrist guards and the gloves just stretch around them.

Had to fight with "data base ereror to get logged in"