Note to New Members ×

This is Weird

C5 Golfer

I apologize in advance then if you ever get behind me, and I promise to let you play through at the first opportunity. It's not that I'm a slow golfer, just that I'm a bad golfer and that makes me slow. If you get what I mean.

I'd rather play with a Bad - Your Term not mine - Golfer any day than a guy who takes 1 minute 20 seconds to putt each time -- or 3-4 practice swings and then he duffs it about 10 yards.. and repeats the process.

Just hit it..!!!!

Originally Posted by Neil Gendzwill viewpost.gif

I apologize in advance then if you ever get behind me, and I promise to let you play through at the first opportunity. It's not that I'm a slow golfer, just that I'm a bad golfer and that makes me slow. If you get what I mean.

I certainly do. I'd rather play in a group of older women who can't hit the ball 50 yards but hit it often then a group of gentleman trained to swagger, meticulously every shot.

Good luck and start thinking about a summer carear on the links;)

BTW your final score will be 22 under:cool:

I'd rather play with a Bad - Your Term not mine - Golfer any day than a guy who takes 1 minute 20 seconds to putt each time -- or 3-4 practice swings and then he duffs it about 10 yards.. and repeats the process.

Just hit it..!!!!

No practice swings here unless it's something super-tricky. Just hit it and walk to wherever it went, if I can find it. I don't look too long for lost balls, just drop another one after a minute or two. But get 4 of us together, none of whom can break 100, we all prefer to walk and the round is rarely under 4:30. That's what you get when you only get out a half-dozen rounds a season.

Update-- Dunno how I did yet -- results not posted on the web -- BUT! I had a so so front nine but an awesome back nine... I tried the 11 Putts on 9 holes on the back nine.. at the end of hole 17 I had only 10 putts on the score card for the back nine... needed to play the Par 5 hole 18 well to get just one more putt... I missed it by 3 inches short but on line.. I tapped it in for 12 putts and even par on the back...not a bad day on the links.:biggthump