Note to New Members ×

Hintertux 11/12-11/17

Algunderfoot

I have a Brewing Expo in Nuremburg this November, and I am contemplating an extended stay in Austria with "Diamond" (Coiler AMT) one of my girls I'm curious as to whether any Euro-BOLers would be planning a trip to Hintertux during this time?

Also any feedback on this glacial resort would be of interest...

Dank!

I went there once in the height of summer about 20 years ago. It was pretty nice. There is only a small part of the slopes open then. Very scenic. Nice place overall. Have you researched how much snow they'll have in Nov? When I went there was ski-racing training going on in the mornings.

Ditto for what Hans said. Even if the weather is poor, that valley is very beautiful. I had a season in Finkenberg (just down the road) many moons ago and it was amazing. Outside the main winter season I have only ridden Tux in June, it was great. We even had some fresh. If you are looking to ride with someone put a post out on Extremecarving and FrozenBackside, there is bound to be someone there at that time.

Ps Can I be your best friend, brewing and carving, wow.