Note to New Members ×

Burton PJ, Bindings, Boots and Rossi VAS 156

02halo

So I have an old Burton PJ with Burton bindings (ratraps?) that I kinda remember from back in the day. I think I was still riding Terry Kidwell pro models when this was new. Anyhow, I have never ridden it (but it has been ridden). It looks to be in good shape, but it is ONLY for a goofy rider as it is Asymmetrical. It says 6.2, so I am going to guess that it is a 162cm, but you guys and gals on here will let me know if I am wrong. No damage of any kind visible on the base, with little nicks and marks on the top sheet. It is used, but I have had much worse wear and tear after one season of banging skiers in the lift lines and on the chairs. $100 OBO for both the board and bindings. Buyer pays freight

I also have (same era) some Burton Mega Flex (MGX) boots size 10.5. Again, if you know the actual name of this model, please let me know. These look to be in really good condition, with very little wear on the sole, or on the heals or toes. $75 OBO, buyer pays freight.

Burton Bindings (no pics) that have a bar running down the middle that allows you to adjust the size of the bindings for your boots, on the fly. Someone called them Performance Rentals (maybe? high school was good, so memory bad) in good shape, but again they are used. $75 OBO, buyer pays freight.

and finally I have a Rossignol VAS 156 in very good condition. Base and edge is perfect, top sheet has some small life marks. This board has some Burton bindings that I know nuthin about. There is a lever on the side that locks you in and unlocks you. Looks kind of cool, but again I am 6'2" with size 14's so I have not ridden this one either. Board and bindings $150 OBO buyer pays freight.

post-7429-141842321843_thumb.jpg

post-7429-141842321844_thumb.jpg

post-7429-141842321847_thumb.jpg

I just checked on the frieght, it seems that all interested parties live north of the boarder in Canada. The cheapest way I can find is to ship with UPS ground, which takes 5-7 days and is right around $50 american.

If anyone knows of a cheaper way to ship up north from Seattle, let me know.

Do NOT ship the stuff to Canada using UPS or FedEx! They charge enormous handling fees to the receiver.

USPS Priority Mail is the way to go. Tracking works just fine. It can take up to 2 weeks, though. Pack the board THIN, using the "wrap" method, rather then boxing, as they charge volumetric.

• 2 weeks later...