Note to New Members ×

Boards posted to Ebay...Renn Tiger 163,Hot Blast 158, Factory prime 151,Rossi Race 15

cavah

Welcome to Bomber.

Your succinct posts are rather nice to see in this overly bombastic community.

However, it would have been nicer to offer the boards here, rather than use Bomber as an advertisement.

Also, linking to your auction would have been a nice touch..As well as following the rules of not selling new gear without asking first. Lastly, working search terms could help if you really don't want to link to the auction.

Mr. KingCrimson,

Thanks for your welcome to Bomber....

As far as offering the boards here instead of Ebay, I prefer the auction type of selling them. It gives all a chance to possibly get a good deal if not much interest and it sure does reach a couple of more people. Should I not let the Bomber community know that they are out there for sale, I thought of it as information sharing. And the gear is all old stock, one is in new condition, meaning unused.

Have a great rest of the summer !!!

Cavah

I still recommend that you post links if you want to share the information, as your search terms did not work.

I had to find your auction for the Renntiger by misspelling the name as two words like you did in the title.

I'm not sure if it's fair game to sell the new Renntiger, as Bomber also sells these boards, and it's generally against the rules to compete with them on their own forums.

>:-O

LOOK HERE, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SEARCH TERMS DO NOT WORK!

Furthermore, the face at the top is angry, and he said in bold red, for you have wasted my sweet time with your oversight...

I just want to see how this looks in the screen haha back to work

For those who cannot find these boards on ebay, they are here. They were easy to find, no big deal.

Thanks for letting us know about the auction. Linking to ebay seems like a fine way to sell your boards when you are new to BOL but have a 100% rating on ebay with 160 transactions.

Cavah, a direct link to your auction would have been nice. The new Volkl is against the rules that are posted at the top of the For Sale Forum. You can edit and delete your posts. I think you would have to delete your first post and start a new thread to change the title. If you did delete your first post, it would also delete this entire thread which might not be so bad. You could start clean.