Note to New Members ×

Nidecker GS

molekulo

Quite ample. While Nidecker has somewhat fallen off the radar in the last few years, they still make an excellent product. If memory serves me correctly, Nidecker has been utilizing metal for quite some time and durability is good. I have a friend who has been flogging a 177gs though the trees and deep (he is a bit of a freak) for a bunch of years and its still in one piece. Another friend has a Proto (extremely light) with lots of miles on it and its still performing well.

Think Snow!

i own two metal coilers and a 3 year old

nidecker GS 183. it ain't metal, but it is still

a very fun board and absolutely carves

it rides shorter than a 183 i think, and it is very

smooth and predictable. i'm 5'3" , 135 pounds, and

it's just fine. this is the 2nd 183 i've owned

the coilers are 179s

I own a Nidecker 183 Tornado Gs and it rides pretty well. I beliveve it was made in 2003. I rode it yesterday at Abasin until it got too soft and then switched to my all mountain board. Fun board. I rode the newer version and it is softer than mine. I like the 183 lenght. I weigh around 190 and am 5'10".I thought I read on this forum that nidecker is making boards for Swoard and Kessler? They make a good quality board. I don't think the newer version has vsr or a decamberd nose.