Note to New Members ×

180 Silver Kessler, Head boots, 155 Prior

Brado34

Hey guys im new around here, i have 2 boards im looking to sell im not sure how much it would cost me to ship it so if your interested im going to have to stop by ups or fed ex and see what they say..

Anyways i have a 180 Silver Kessler that i have. ridden for 1 season

a 155 Prior all black with canadian leafs flying out of the bottom left corner.

And also a set of Head boots. They were shoe size 9.5 im not sure what that is in boot size but i streatched them to fit my size 11 feet

If anyone is interested send me a pm or an email at

UFC-BRADO34@HOTMAIL.COM

I will try to upload some pictures ASAP

Interested in Head boots.

Could you clarify the size in mondo?

and Kessler w/o binding.

What's ur asking price for the board and boots?

im not sure as to how i would clarify the size in mondo.. can i measure them? i bought em last year but have no clue what they are. like i said im a size us 11 and snuk into them their a 9.5 i believe..

kessler im looking for $650 CANADAIN.. i guess us could work since the dollar is pretty much at par. w/o shipping. boots im not sure havent thought about a price.

but i am open to offers

im not sure as to how i would clarify the size in mondo.. can i measure them? i bought em last year but have no clue what they are. like i said im a size us 11 and snuk into them their a 9.5 i believe..

kessler im looking for $650 CANADAIN.. i guess us could work since the dollar is pretty much at par. w/o shipping. boots im not sure havent thought about a price.

but i am open to offers

Pull the liner out of the boots, look at the food bed, and post the number. However, if you had them punched out, they will be larger than the actual number.

Here is an example of the Head 27.5 boots I have for sale.

839668074_RESbs-M.jpg

yes the kessler is a 180 its stamped on the bottom.

im pretty sure its from last year..(08) atleast thats when i bought it.

the prior i am not sure as to what model it is i bought it used from a friend whos now on the canadian development team.

both boards are still forsale.. the F2's are gone..

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME!

makes things way easier.

Prior -

Not sure what model it is.

Year i believe is 06

condition is good. the base is really good except there was an incident as to where someone knocked my board off the rack and a skiier ran over it.. banged up the edge and base a little. brought it to a shop and they cut the base out replaced it with a new piece and replaced a piece of the edge. doesnt effect riding or tuning what so ever.

the top sheet is really nice theres a few little chips in the tip but they have been epoxied or how ever you spell it