Note to New Members ×

Trucks for pool/sliding board?

Arclite

Wheels, tangs. 75mm 86a.

Board, no clue.

risers, as of right now, 1/4"

trucks, indy 215s

bushings, soft elims on bottom, bitches on top.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the problem is 75mm wheels on a top mounted poolboard....OVERKILL...

are you looking for a dual purpose street and park/pool wheel? if so look at something smaller and more turn friendly Mangotangs aren't bad wheels but ill suited at that size to a short WB board....more riser and a 70mm wheel or a 66mm wheel and your existing riser

75mm wheels excel for softwheel sliding on wheelbases in the 28"-34" range on drop, dropthough, double drop and even on the occasional topmount boards

75mm wheels in the pool?

Yikes! Just glanced at my Slalom board on the wall with 70mm wheels and cringed.

Is this on your Ceviche copy? I think the Fish was originally made for riding on Loaded's 65mm wheel. I wouldn't go any bigger than that, but Gecko probably knows way more about pool than I.

Disclaimer: I don't think I've done any tranny riding with anything bigger than 25.5" wb...

75mm wheels in the pool?

Yikes! Just glanced at my Slalom board on the wall with 70mm wheels and cringed.

Is this on your Ceviche copy? I think the Fish was originally made for riding on Loaded's 65mm wheel. I wouldn't go any bigger than that, but Gecko probably knows way more about pool than I.

Disclaimer: I don't think I've done any tranny riding with anything bigger than 25.5" wb...

You're wrong with all of that haha. :p

No, not the sashimi (23" wheelbase btw and made for 70mm wheels)

Don't you get hung up on the coping with 75 mm wheels? You just don't need that big a wheel. Not only that but 86 is really soft for that application.

I slide more than I ride pools and bowls.

I like 86a for sliding.

I really haven't tryed anything harder, except for the wheels on my skateboard which I have no idea what the specs are on that...